Casa Lecanda is a luxury boutique hotel located in the historic downtown of Mérida, Yucatán, two blocks away from Paseo Montejo and a few meters from the new gastronomic and cultural center. It is a great place to stroll, dine and shop in the most emblematic area of the city.
It is built in a traditional completely refurbished Yucatecan house, keeping its original meridian style with large patios and gardens, paying special attention to details, architecture, and comfort.
The Hotel has seven rooms, each decorated in a particular way, beautiful pasta tile floors, handmade furniture, restored doors and windows. Each has its own layout, size, type of bathroom and patio to offer guests the complete experience of a Yucatecan home, but with all the amenities of a contemporary luxury hotel.
For reservations or more information, visit their website here.
The facilities offer guests a unique experience and a sanctuary within the city, a haven of serenity, privacy, and relaxation.
- Located 25 minutes from Merida International Airport.
- 7 luxurious rooms with an exclusive line of organic toiletries from Yucatán.
- Roof Top for any social or business event, such as, cocktails, weddings, dinners, meetings, birthday parties, etc.
- Cooking classes and gastronomic activities with a renowned Chef.
- Variety of tours and activities that can be booked before your arrival or during your stay with guides in Spanish, English, Italian, or German.